What's new

What I would like to see someone review

pitzerwm

Reaction score
This is just an idea to help the forum, and therefore help each other.

Use this thread to list what you would like to see reviewed.

And when you see a request for a company or product that you are familiar with and have some experience with whip over to Customer Reviews and give a review. Any yes, bogus/BS reviews won't count:)

Since I still have some forum T-Shirts

Everyone that reviews 5 companies or products will get a free T-Shirt.

I'm thinking maybe when you do a hundred, a trip to Hawaii??? Don't hold your breath.

borumrm

TN D&S 5000's
Reaction score
much improved

I tried to use the review section when it was first put out there. I found it a bit difficult and of course there was not enough data for it to be useful at that time. I had not gone back and looked at it until today. Wow...what a difference. Very easy to use. I like the way the searches are done now. Kudos on the changes!! I will be posting my reviews very soon.:)

chadrpalmer

Reaction score
Does anyone have a recent review of Dilling Harris? i had to deal with them a lot about 3 yrs. ago and hated them with a passion. have they improved their service?

Ghetto Wash

Reaction score
I would like to see a method where I can see what reviews have been done since I last visited - like on the forum. I would visit them every time I visit ACF. As it is I won't spend the time to just browse the reviews and sort through them to find the ones that I havn't read. Will likely only use it if I am considering using a company that I haven't done business with.

MikeV

Reaction score
Chad, I posted a review of Dilling and Harris on the review section. Hope it helps.

chadrpalmer

Reaction score
yup, it does, thanks. about what i figured, i always had to call two or three times to get anything delivered, took weeks to get any kind of parts from them.

pitzerwm

Reaction score
Sorry Getto, that would be a great idea, and I will talk to the programmer, but I don't see that as being an easy one.

How about you guys reviewing the trade mags? Use the service category

I think reviewing the associations would also be useful to others. Again use services

JustClean

Reaction score
I'd love to see a review of:
PDQ Laserwash 360
Washworld Razor
Mark7 TurbojetXT

I guess it will take some time until we get all those reviews in since they are all pretty new machines. Even better would be to see how they compare against each other.
Cheers Justclean

pitzerwm

Reaction score
Good idea Dean, I think that this could best be done, by doing the review on the association that puts it on.