What's new

Well water?

Martins

Reaction score
So, i have been thinking about getting a well installed at my wash. anyone running one. ss and iba set up. thoughts problems? etc trying to find ways to save on the ole water bill haha. curious if it can keep up with the demand etc. one of the washes near me has one and it got me thinking.,

MEP001

Reaction score
You might want to look into recycling/reclaim, usually a very bad idea with self serve, but sewer is usually the vast majority of your water bill.

Martins

Reaction score
You might want to look into recycling/reclaim, usually a very bad idea with self serve, but sewer is usually the vast majority of your water bill.
thought the same, however in my city water/sewer are identical. (as far as "usage/cost" maybe i can speak with the city and say wtf. as most of my water is caught in the pits, or evaporates.

MEP001

Reaction score
Actually using well water will reduce your sewer costs too since sewer is calculated off city water use. My sewer cost is 5 times water cost. I can't do a well but I've considered harvesting rain water.

Martins

Reaction score
Actually using well water will reduce your sewer costs too since sewer is calculated off city water use. My sewer cost is 5 times water cost. I can't do a well but I've considered harvesting rain water.
my swear isn't terrible i guess but still.. compared to LY and what increased sales and such are this year, the increase over all it seems like a total wash,

Attachments

Bricks

Reaction score
So, i have been thinking about getting a well installed at my wash. anyone running one. ss and iba set up. thoughts problems? etc trying to find ways to save on the ole water bill haha. curious if it can keep up with the demand etc. one of the washes near me has one and it got me thinking.,
I have one that is used for the auto. It has a float for the well with a cycle stop valve. There’s a backup float switch going to a city water solenoid. I’ve been thinking about how to hook it up to the ss bays.