What's new

Weep Draining Low Pressure Chemical

Burky

Reaction score
I have an issue on my self-serve that when the temperature is cold my one low pressure chemical disappears overnight. I think for some reason the weep system is causing it to siphon out or causing one of the solenoids to open causing the flojet to run. I can’t figure it out. I’m getting tired of buying chemical to throw down the drain :)

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
In a typical setup that sounds highly improbable. If anything, the weep pressure could find it's way back into the chemical holding tank and it would overflow. Can you be more specific about your setup or take pictures? I assume the problem is tire cleaner. Does it have it's own low pressure pump?

Burky

Reaction score
In a typical setup that sounds highly improbable. If anything, the weep pressure could find it's way back into the chemical holding tank and it would overflow. Can you be more specific about your setup or take pictures? I assume the problem is tire cleaner. Does it have it's own low pressure pump?
Here’s a photo of the set up. It’s a drying agent that is siphoning out. The weep is not backflow into the tank. It is a flow jet pump. Each chemical has its own pump. image.jpg