What's new

Water Wizard 1.0 Arming Itself Again!!!!

Buzzie8

Reaction score
This is the second thread I started on this problem. My one WW 1.0 is arming itself again. I toggled the reset and cycle switches off on the red lion and they will still work. I do not think that the problem is in the entry wizard because I can shut it down and the problem still occurs. Even after I shut the whole control center down. It will arm itself when it is restarted. If I hit the reset button (even with them toggled off) it will unarm the wash for a few minues then rearm. The good news is that it is not intermittant anymore. The bad news is that I needed to shut the wash down. I didn't feel like giving free washes out today! Any help greatly appreciated. This is the same wash that intermitantly washes the front of cars only. It is posessed!!

robtl

central Ky
Reaction score
Does it set the same wash every time? Does it give a complete wash ? You might try to change the wash recipe to another and see if it still armes that wash cycle.
I once had a metal phone connector laying in the bottom of the control cabinet and when I shut the door it would make contact with the back of the push buttons and arm the wash when I shut the door.

Buzzie8

Reaction score
I think I figured it out. Not one, but two, of the cycle switches are broken. When I disconnected them the problem went away. What I can't understand is why the toggle switches are working when I have them toggled off on the Red Lion.