What's new

Water Softening and RO System Suppliers

kdersch

Reaction score
Generally, who is the preferred supplier for these systems? I need to obtain some sizing and pricing to replace a broken/damaged system was a facility I am looking to purchase. I can provide photos of some of the system as well. There are 2 IBA to be replaced and 4 self bays to be supplied with spot free rinse water. There is a larger ~3' diameter x 10' storage tank that can remain as well. The current system appears to have 3 larger resin tanks, a pre-filter of some sort (carbon?), a cartridge filter, and membranes. I'm not sure what the pre-filter is because its wall mounted 8' up making it very inconvenient to access currently. It appears the SS pump stand has a spot free pump to all of the bays and each IBA currently has it's own pump for supply (IBAs will be replaced with new equipment).

soapy

Reaction score
You need to find out water hardness in your area first before you can size the tanks and also which function will be using soft water in both the auto and SS sides. I would call a local company first and get them to give you quote then you can look at national suppliers.

OurTown

Reaction score
Get a Hach 5B harness test kit to test the harness of the incoming water there.

Etowah