What's new

Washworld Razor Double Barrel or PDQ LaserWash 360 Plus

jsingh

Reaction score
Hi everyone, we’re looking into replacing an our brush IBA with a touchless system and are looking at the either the Washworld Razor Double Barrel or the PDQ LaserWash 360 Plus. Which machine is better overall?

soonermajic

Reaction score
Here. We. Go.
Several threads about these already. I prefer WW over PDQ, only because WE is privately owned, & tech support is better.
Dbl Barrel is brand new, so you'll need to look hard to find 1 in use already.

jsingh

Reaction score
Here. We. Go.
Several threads about these already. I prefer WW over PDQ, only because WE is privately owned, & tech support is better.
Dbl Barrel is brand new, so you'll need to look hard to find 1 in use already.
Thanks for the reply. I haven’t seen many posts regarding the differences between the two systems in terms of wash quality and reliability, especially for the newer Razor Double Barrel system. I was quoted about $50k less for the PDQ, so that’s the reason for my inquiry.

soonermajic

Reaction score
Will be nearly impossible to find out reliability, since it literally came out this late Spring.
Both are good units.

Monte

Reaction score
We are getting our 5th Laser360plus installed next week. I havent used or dealt with WW so I cant compare. What I consistently hear is that WW is better dealing directly with owner/operators......Just to throw in my opinion, PDQ had been fine to us, however, the absolute key is your relationship with your distributor/service provider who sold you the PDQ. We have build a good relationship with our guys or I absolutely would not continue with PDQ. I try to do my own service/repair and my distributor has been helpful and willing to give me support as i need it. Again, that would be my opinion based on your plans for service and maintanence. ( because everything has to go through the dealer)

tdlconceptsllc

Reaction score
A 360 Plus and a razor double barrel is not a good price comparison. More like a 360 plus vs a standard razor or razor edge would be a more realistic comparison. Get a price on a Razor Edge or standard Razor. The double barrel is there most expensive machine.

Back4More

Equipment & Chem Supplier
Reaction score
I agree. I believe we are working with you. If you want testimonials, I'm sure both Waxman and Eric Hanssen will both vouch for us.

Sincerely,
Ron

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
autowash Maintenance has been a joy to work with. Their technicians are wonderful and their service department is very responsive. I left a message on their voicemail yesterday and by 9 AM I had a return call today!

It's really refreshing to find a company like Autowash because you can tell they really appreciate the customer and do everything they can to make your wash a success.

I don't think I could be much happier with my new razor car wash., And I looked at many different machines to replace my old superior side track. After almost 6 months of operation I am confident that I made the right choice with WashWorld and Autowash Maintenance.

Last edited:

Eric H

Reaction score
Jsingh, I can’t say enough good things about Washworld or the people at Autowash Maintenance.
The installation team is great! They’ve installed 4 machines for me since 2016.
I do almost all of my own repairs. The guys in the parts department (especially Keith and Adam) are always very responsive to my needs. Even though I know they are very busy it feels like I am always their top priority.
There are several distributors in my area that I can choose to work with. I choose the do business with AWM because they are reliable and have great pricing.
You’re welcome to visit my sites at any time. Send me a DM if you’d like to visit

Etowah