What's new

Washselect II lexan and LED

bandali

Reaction score
On one of my Wash Select POS II units, the lexan is cracked and the LED (that comes on at dark) is not working. This is on the price display.

Is it easy to change the lexan and the LED (I'm a Laserrwash newbie) ? I'm assuming I can buy the parts directly from Unitec ?

borumrm

TN D&S 5000's
Reaction score
You might be able to but I think you have to go thru a distributor. I have had them ship directly to me on occassion but it still had my distributors name on it and I got the bill thru the distributor as well.

bandali

Reaction score
In my original posting, I mean LCD not LED. FYI : distributor wants $800 for the entire LCD panel. That's all he sells, not 1 LCD by itself. :-(

Tom Thumb

Reaction score
Just received 2 price display boards today from Unitec, had to order thru dealer, think the are about 110.00 ea..

this is the displays mounted on the large board mounted on the back of the board.

Hope this helps.

bandali

Reaction score
When I talked to the Unitec tech guy on the phone, he said that they sell through the dealer only, not direct. Do I need to ask for a specific department or ?

Tom Thumb

Reaction score
Get part # from Unitec Tech. and ask them for dealer in your area, if on dealer in your area they may sell direct to you.