What's new

Wash Talk system?

PrecisionPyro

Reaction score
Inspected another wash today, asked current owner what this is/does and they had no clue. Literally said, I'm not sure but it's on and doing something...

Can't seem to find any info from Google. Anybody have any info on this "system"? IMG_20210306_085531206.jpg

eckert16

Reaction score
looks like a process monitor/reporter; if that's the manual above, it likely tells you what each LED number is monitoring and how it's reporting (if at all)

In 1992 the company dissolved: GREAT LAKES CARWASH SYSTEMS, INC 3100 MADISON AVE., S.E. GRAND RAPIDS MI 49508

PrecisionPyro

Reaction score
Thanks, didn't notice the manual until I was back in the office and looked at the picture. I'll have to check that out!

Randy

Reaction score
Is this an old Super Wash location? Years ago they used a system something like that to keep track of how much revenue a car wash was bring in so they could get their cut.

PrecisionPyro

Reaction score
Randy, I do believe so! The current owners days it use to be okay of "a chain" but he wasn't sure of the name. That's actually a smart idea on their part. I wonder if one could be repurposed to locally track usage of that's the case?