What's new

Wash Card

Etowah

peaches

Reaction score
After spending most of today not being able to accept credit cards, Wash Card has ordered a terminal controller. Washcard had us switch the controller at another pay station to see if it was bad and it worked fine; put it back in the other pay station and it doesn’t work. So I now have two pay stations that won’t accept credit cards. Yes, we replaced the credit card acceptors. Wash Card technical support closes at 5:00. I’ve all but given up on being able to accept credit cards for now but am hoping someone on this forum can give me an idea of what else to try.

Car_Wash_Guy

Reaction score
I have WashCard and in the beginning when I bought my wash I had some issues and they always came through. I've just started having issues with one bay accepting CC's but just haven't contacted them yet ( vacationing ). It's a strange issue I've never experienced before and not really sure what's happening from what my guys are explaining. I need to call them. Good luck resolving it.

Reaction score
After spending most of today not being able to accept credit cards, Wash Card has ordered a terminal controller. Washcard had us switch the controller at another pay station to see if it was bad and it worked fine; put it back in the other pay station and it doesn’t work. So I now have two pay stations that won’t accept credit cards. Yes, we replaced the credit card acceptors. Wash Card technical support closes at 5:00. I’ve all but given up on being able to accept credit cards for now but am hoping someone on this forum can give me an idea of what else to try.
We were so sorry to hear that your equipment was vandalized and therefor made it so credit cards didn't work in your automatics. It's never fun or easy to repair equipment after someone has stolen and broken things. Thank you for hanging in there while our support team worked on getting you back up and running from our end. We understand this is not only frustrating, but loses valuable income to your wash. We're glad everything is working for you again and are here to support you should you need us again. As always, thank you for being a valued WashCard customer.

- Amy