What's new

Video-Lady brought own shop vac to our car wash.

Ghetto Wash

Reaction score
I hope you set her straight. Thats why there is no power or water available at my washes. If I want an outside outlet to be hot, I have to turn it on inside the pump room. Same with a hose spigot.

I've seen orbital buffers being used and RV's parked overnight plugged in.

MEP001

Reaction score
scout said:
23 years---this is a 1st
First time you've caught it anyway. The fact that someone brought their vac to the wash and parked next to the plug seems to indicate they've done it before. I also keep all exterior water and electrical supplies turned off inside the room until I need to use them myself.

JustClean

Reaction score
I made the mistake and put 3 outside taps on my property. Then I had to lock them after people got water to wash their car. But not only this I had to give away free locks to my neighbours as well as our "customers" walked over with their buckets and got water from them.

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
Outside outlets also provide a power source for tools that can do all sorts of bad things.

sprocket

Reaction score
Scout, you are a much better person about this than I could have been. I would have lost control on something like that.

bigleo48

Reaction score
I have had people bring their own bucket of soapy water in SS bays and the Pet Wash.

I immediately scold them for stealing from me and I take a picture of them and their plates while they watch and tell them to leave, soapy car or dog and all.