What's new

video cameras show

Diana

Reaction score
My new video cameras show several males urninate in the SS bay before they wash their vehicles. I didn't realize this was a common practice. I was just fine not being aware or seeing this. :eek:

Last edited:

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
Yeah, but it's irritating to hold it too. Men, as a general rule are pigs. One day I was in my office and saw a guy on the porch just unzip and start to wiz in the corner. Being only 20' away I busted out the door just as he was starting. I screamed at him, calling him a nasty a$$ son-of-a-beach and get your f@#$%ing a$$ out of here. I almost felt sorry for him since I scared him so bad.

MEP001

Reaction score
I've seen it happen a lot too. It's especially irritating considering there's a convenience store with a nice restroom barely 100 feet away.

wendy's wash

Reaction score
Saw semi pull on lot at an angle. Washed nose of truck. Backed up to get out of second drive. Hit a sign and leave. 8 days later after I fixed sign he returns. Pulled closer to cameras and washed again the nose of truck. Turned to camera and ****ed. Saw camera and turned away. This time I got dot number and found company he works for. Called and told them about damage and he was ****ing in public. They sent me $50.00 for damage and said they would stop him from ever coming back on lot. Got check.
Did not call police as thay just do not care. Had to do things myself.

Tpoppa

Reaction score
One time I caught a guy getting ready to change his oil in one of my bays. He had his tools laid out like he was in his garage. He was ready to pull the plug and drain his oil into my pit when I stopped him.

He acutally tried to pretend like he couldn't speak english until I got out my phone to call the police. Then he suddenly understood.

Between all the folks on this forum, I'll bet there are quite a few strange stories.

bigleo48

Reaction score
Got some good ones over the years too. A good sized sign informing that they are being video recorded helps, but usually those idiots don't or can't read.

Recently I installed tag reading camera. I haven't used it for anything like that yet, but it gives me good piece of mind. I think that a video of a certain person urinating in public and getting a call from the police informing him of it, would be embarrassing enough to stop it.

borumrm

TN D&S 5000's
Reaction score
About 6 weeks ago I was sitting at home and pulled up my wash video just as a pickup truck with a topper on the back pulled into one of the bays. Guy got out opened the back spread some things around a bit ... a couple of min later a cute young thing in a black dress drove up...they hopped into the back and closed the lift gate...and went at it...the topper had a glass window and I got the entire show since my camera was pointing right at them. They got out and she pulled on her panties, got in her car and drove off with him leaving shortly after. About two weeks ago I pulled into the wash and saw the same truck and car in adjacent bays. I parked and walked over to the truck and they were in the front seat just talking. She rolled down the window and I mentioned that I seem to rememer that truck and that she had a really cute black dress ... I pointed out they really need to be aware that there were cameras in all the bays and everything they do is recorded....she turned about as red as a stop sign I swear. They thanked me and drove off. Havent' seen them since...at least not in person.

borumrm

TN D&S 5000's
Reaction score
Thought about that but I couldn't stop myself...LOL

bigleo48

Reaction score
Had the same kind of thing with kids smoking weed (not as entertaining). I told them "I know you guys come out here to get out of view being at the last bay and backing in", then I showed them being recorded on my iPhone from various angles (I have 32 cameras). They didn't stick around to see all the angles :)

mjc3333

Reaction score
I have a female customer who washes her car EVERYDAY in the same bay at the same time in the middle of the night 4 am rain snow or dry.

Not sure why that time, or why everyday, but I'm not complaining!:)

mjc3333

Reaction score
Oh, also have a male customer ,older, that stops by the same bay at a different wash of mine at the same time, 3:30am for a smoke.

Gets out of the truck, smokes two cigarettes, gets back in and leaves.

Does this only on the weekdays, must be hiding from his wife.........