What's new

Vending Products for Petwash

Andyjmyr

Attendant
Reaction score
Is anyone with a petwash currently vending or considering products for their petwash? I'm only asking because we're considering vending products such as fragrances for pets. We've looked at the KR website but they only have products that are for the actual building odor.

We see this as a great way to lure people to our vending machine by posting ads in the petwash.

If you're vending products for your petwash, which one(s) would you recommend?

Thanks!

bigleo48

Reaction score
Andy,

We put a vendor in the petwash. I find that usually two people come to wash a dog, with one person standing around staring at the vending machine...so they sometimes buy.

We have the KR pet fragrance machines and they do OK, nothing great. Have not seen a spray bottle scents for pets that could be vended.

What sells best are the dog treats. However the "sniffers" dog treats are terrible. Most dogs won't eat them and they are very expensive. I make my own with zip lock bags and any treat. Costs perhaps 15 cents a bag and sells for a $1.

I have also tried selling ear and eye wipes and they don't do very well as people think they are getting one wipe instead of the 10 pack for $2. Will now try vending towels.

Big