What's new

Vaclitz Lighted Vac Claw

Mr. Clean

Reaction score
What a disappointment! They clog easily and the LEDs have died in less than three months making them pointless. Switching back to the old style.

Kevin James

Reaction score
Why be disappointed. I knew they were junk the first time I saw one.

Mr. Clean

Reaction score
You guys could have weighed in sooner and save me a few bucks! I guess I should have ordered a couple to see how customers responded. My biggest concern was that they would "walk", but no such luck.
The concept is solid, but cheap, foreign, dollar store construction makes them JUNK!

Hoser06

Reaction score
Same experience up here. Tried four when they first came out. they lasted two weeks before the either the LEDs broke or the battery packs fell off. Plus the extra bulk of the light "tumor" makes it hard to fit in narrow areas.

On a related topic, does anyone have a good way to remove existing vac nozzles from cuffs like these?
https://www.kleen-ritecorp.com/p-820-vac-tank-adapters-2-hose-x-2-tank.aspx
I'd like to save my cuffs that the vac light nozzles were in but they're bloody hard once the nozzles are pushed in over the cuff lip.

cheers

chaz

Reaction score
Easy to remove the cuffs, assuming you are trashing the claws. Use a hacksaw to cut between the cuff and the claw, then grab the cut piece of the claw and pull it out of the cuff, a needle nose pliers might help.

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
Yeah, removing the cuff is a piece of cake. I don't even use a hack saw. A utility knife will cut the claw. Just cut it off right next to the cuff and yank the piece out or push it out with the new claw.