What's new

Vac / shampoo combo

txheat

Reaction score
little pump for the carpet cleaner is dripping solution where the blue part is ...can i just replace this part or do i have to replace the whole thing? i notice kleenrite has a similar unit "little giant specialty pump". I just need the front part thats blue...where can i purchase one?

MEP001

Reaction score
It's gotta be Coleman. They're the only ones who wouldn't use the peristaltic pumps.

vinh

Reaction score
I had a leak before by the entrance of the pump. Turn out to be the fitting and replaced the fitting and worked fine. Is it the pump housing that is crack?

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
You can do a search for the little giant pump on the web. Grainger has it but found it cheaper somewhere else once. Funny thing, it cam e from Grainger. Have one close by and could have picked it up, but from the third party with shipping it was still cheaper.

If it's a Coleman save yourself a headache and just cut and remove hoses inside the machine and replace with nylon braided hoses and clamps. Hard to re use the old hoses.

MEP001

Reaction score
Earl Weiss said:
Grainger has it but found it cheaper somewhere else once. Funny thing, it cam e from Grainger. Have one close by and could have picked it up, but from the third party with shipping it was still cheaper.
Grainger isn't really for individuals/small businesses. They charge a lot for their overhead. Large accounts with them get massive discounts - we used to get 40% off motors.