What's new

Unlimited monthly wash packages for IBA

sparkey

Reaction score
I have been seeing a few washes in my area selling unlimited monthly wash packages on a touchless IBA. These washes do not recycle water. Do any of you do this? Anyone have any information on how often a customer would actually wash their car per month on one of these deals. I would think it could be a money loser.

DiamondWash

Reaction score
I've been researching EverWash, Beacon Mobile and WashCards coming soon new UWash App, as the unlimited programs seem to be the driving force behind the tunnel market a lot of factors have to be considered with IBA's especially with wash times, stack-up space on the lot, ease of use if no attendant is present most of all abuse of the program. I've seen a lot of sneaky ways to cheat our WashCard system from customers and if I'm offering my top wash at $24 a month you can bet they will find a way to cheat the program to their benefit.

DakotaHoskins

Reaction score
Average use is around 3. We are getting ready to do a lisence plate recognition pilot program with Everwash and that should eliminate the fraud we have been having. They have partnered with a company to tap into existing camera systems to recognize plates. This will automate fraud reporting of who is washing cars not on a plan. Once this is in place I expect the average use to drop in the mid 2’s.

JLanman

Reaction score
We see similar stats with our customers. Anywhere from 3 to 4 washes per month on average.