What's new

Typical yearly IBA throughput

soonermajic

Reaction score
Those cameras are to see the front and back of the vehicles at the pay station not at the exit of the wash. But 593 vehicles washed in a dual bay IBA setup in a day with no attendant's is pretty impressive.
That is pretty far fetched. Touchless having those kinds of #'s means that many satisfied customers as well. Im callin BS

ViperACR

Reaction score
I went out to this site and went through this wash it is fast and did a good job. This is the machine that is in my future after this virus thing is over. Our site is sloooow right now.

OurTown

Reaction score
Two step wash with no extras took 5 minutes in this video

That was the top wash so it was supposed to have all the extras. Why after the first presoak pass did the pressure go way up shooting lots of foam on the back of the car? It only had one HP rinse so did it put on the two types of top coat protectants (like it states on the menu) on at the same time? If that works then why doesn't anyone else program their machines like that? Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought the biggest selling point of this machine is the option of dual Cat 3535s so it can rinse faster.

Wash4Life

Reaction score
We use LaserWash 4000s and M-5s. Our washes go from five to eight minutes. There's no way we could get one of those machines to do more than 20,000 cars a year. At one of our locations, we did 60,000 with three 4000s.