What's new

Triple Foam System Setup

scarrylarry

Reaction score
Hi All, was wondering who out there uses a booster pump with injectors for triple foam delivery. Having difficulty getting a thick colorful show and wanted thoughts. My pump is a Flint and Walling pump running at around 125psi with ChemFlex injectors (Orange). Air is set at 40psi. I've tried bumping up air and cant seem to get a good colorful thick foam.

Undertaker II

Reaction score
I don't think 125 psi is enough. On my 4000 when the pressure starts to get down below 150 the show diminishes greatly. I'm running around 175-180 at the moment and it's still finicky. The triple foam on my 4000 requires all three to be balanced or the delivery is less then perfect! Hope this helps. Kevin

bighead

Reaction score
try the red orifice body version, you might need the ultra lean tips

Roz

Reaction score
We use Air Logic for our Trip foam. We set Product level to be twice the air level which was recommended to us by manufacturer.

scarrylarry

Reaction score
What pressure regulator are you using to get it up to 180 psi. My booster pump literature says the higher the pressure, the lower the GPM flow rate. At 180, flow rate is 6.6 GPM. That is right around 1.1 gal per foamer. My regulator is not rated that high, starts making a houling noise above 125.