What's new

Toyota Patent request.

PrecisionPyro

Reaction score

New Washdog

Reaction score
Thought some of you guys might enjoy this read. How do you figure it will have to be implemented into paystations? Any service contracts, Tommy's is the new XM type of thing?

Did you or anyone else catch the part where it states " If cars become fully autonomous and are no longer privately owned, how do they get clean?"

Leaves me wondering if I should get ready for the great reset! If so how does one prepare?:unsure:

PrecisionPyro

Reaction score
Did you or anyone else catch the part where it states " If cars become fully autonomous and are no longer privately owned, how do they get clean?"

Leaves me wondering if I should get ready for the great reset! If so how does one prepare?:unsure:
I did... I was actually having that discussion the other day with the wife. There's not a whole lot stopping Uber and the like from purchasing fleets of autonomous cars in the future.

Millennials and after don't have much interest in "owning things" it appears. It could DEFINITELY effect the industry, and sadly I do see it becoming reality in the near future.

New Washdog

Reaction score
I did... I was actually having that discussion the other day with the wife. There's not a whole lot stopping Uber and the like from purchasing fleets of autonomous cars in the future.

Millennials and after don't have much interest in "owning things" it appears. It could DEFINITELY effect the industry, and sadly I do see it becoming reality in the near future.
I just read recently Uber is owned largely by china...