What's new

Touchless automatics

Peter

Reaction score
Which producer you can say offers the best machine quality, tech support and spare parts support ?

Rudy

Reaction score
Bill....pull this post if it's inappropriate....but I think he's asking to name names...so here goes.

Arcadian Services has provided me exceptional support for almost 15 years. I couldn't imagine a distributor or supporting company doing a finer job. Not only do they provide great chemicals, but also superb parts/technical support. (I don't work for them and my only connection is as a satisfied customer).

JustClean

Reaction score
Which producer you can say offers the best machine quality, tech support and spare parts support ?
Peter,
most members on this board are located in America/Canada and have a vast experience in their field and at their location. If I were you I would look around in your area what machines are locally available and talk to the owners about their experience with distributors and machines. The main point is to get support available where you live. I know that touchless machines are not too common in Poland. There must be obviously a reason for this. Since touchless machines have to use stronger chemicals and more water to give a good result make sure this complies with local water laws. In Poland there are also less pick-ups and usually there are more vehicles that could go into any conventional (brush) machine. Washtec or Christ (factories located in Germany) seem to have good support in Poland, although I must say I love/hate their sophisticated machines. And they start rusting as soon as they leave the factory.

JustClean

Reaction score
So Peter,
happy with all the feedback you've got? Or do you also belong to the group of show-ups that make other people answer and then disappear into nowhere...

Gabriel

Reaction score
Back to the rating idea. A simple 5 star rating system with only operator participation without a lot of BS would do a pretty fine job of rateing equipment, products, and distributors. They rate Ford, General Motors, Dodge, BMW, Chrysler, Mercedes, Volkswagon and hundreds of other manufacturers and products. Actually most all products are rated somewhere. I do not see that operators rating their own equipment on a Forum that they are members off can be anything more than good feedback. Why shouldn't owners have the opportunity to rate their own equipment and products? No need for name calling or confrontation. It is done in every industry from Automobiles, Heavy equipments, electronics, riding lawn mowers to cookware ranging from items that cost $5to items that cost $500,000. A name and a few stars are not really very hard to post. Just add a simple ratings page. Then at that point every operator can do their own homework and make their own informed decisions. If for example I type Kleenrite ***** chances are I have good reason to like the company. It is too simple and helpful to just ignore the chance for operators to share their experience and acknowledge as to how they feel about different equipment and products that they are actually using. Members only, all on one simple ratings page. The biggest problem that I can see is that we need a better STAR.

MEP001

Reaction score
I like the idea, and Bill knows who is a distributor and who is just an operator and could limit the users of the rating system to the latter. I wouldn't mind seeing a list of items to choose from for each distributor rather than a single pick of 1-5 stars. It would give a better overall view of a company.

JustClean

Reaction score
Back to the rating idea. A simple 5 star rating system with only operator participation without a lot of BS would do a pretty fine job of rateing equipment, products, and distributors. They rate Ford, General Motors, Dodge, BMW, Chrysler, Mercedes, Volkswagon and hundreds of other manufacturers and products. Actually most all products are rated somewhere. I do not see that operators rating their own equipment on a Forum that they are members off can be anything more than good feedback. Why shouldn't owners have the opportunity to rate their own equipment and products? No need for name calling or confrontation. It is done in every industry from Automobiles, Heavy equipments, electronics, riding lawn mowers to cookware ranging from items that cost $5to items that cost $500,000. A name and a few stars are not really very hard to post. Just add a simple ratings page. Then at that point every operator can do their own homework and make their own informed decisions. If for example I type Kleenrite ***** chances are I have good reason to like the company. It is too simple and helpful to just ignore the chance for operators to share their experience and acknowledge as to how they feel about different equipment and products that they are actually using. Members only, all on one simple ratings page. The biggest problem that I can see is that we need a better STAR.
I totally agree. Maybe only members who posted more than [..] are allowed to vote. Otherwise it could be used by some bad fly-by competitors to distort things. But I think Bill will sort things out ;)

Gabriel

Reaction score
Bill, if you want to add actual feedback without disclosing the names of ever comment, take a look at Amazon. They have got it working pretty clear and good. Lots of information in their review section.

pitzerwm

Reaction score
Gator, there are a lot of good places out there doing it good, its the finding and paying for that software to pull it off. I'm working on it now, see the other thread about it.