What's new

TN car washes for sale

Doug P.

Reaction score
While browsing the web I found where a TN car wash chain was selling all 43 of it's self serve /automatic car washes. It was very interesting to see the pics and prices of their locations. It is listed on forsalecarwashes.com . I also noticed a few months ago where the Wonderwash chain was for sale. I just wondered if it had sold yet. I always enjoyed reading the articles written by Bob Clemens and appreciated how he shared numbers from his operations.

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
Thanks for the link. The owner of NCW is about 60 I think so I certainly don't blame him for getting out. Saw Bob Clements last year at the ICA show and he said then he was moving on to greener pastures, too. Now is a good time to bail if you're not committed to be in the business for another five-ten years. Actually, I think selling in 06 or 07 would have been better. Or then again maybe the coming low rates will have people paying top dollar, again.

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Wow! 43 self-serve and automatic car wash locations! That's a car wash empire for sure. I've seen a few NCW washes while in and around the Nashville area about 6-7 years ago. I was impressed.

Congratulations, NCW, : on the near-completion of a successful career in the car wash business!:D