What's new

Timemaster Programming Help Needed!

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Shut the power down to one SS bay last night and now the timer is back to .25 to start. I am dollar tokens so I need to adjust program as follows: $2 to start. 3.5 minutes for $2., so each coin=105 seconds(1.75 min.)

The buttons on the back are set and menu. Of course I can't find a manual for timemaster.

Anyone know the sequence for resetting the time and coins properly?

Thanks.

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
thanks alot. printing it out now and then out to the bay to reprogram.

Randy

Reaction score
Dave, Now is the time to start thinking about replacing your Timemaster timers with Dixmor LED-5 timers. I've replaced a good number of Timemaster timers over the years with the Dixmor LED-5 timer and every operator who I replaced there Timemaster with Dixmor LED-5?s has thanked me. The Dixmor LED-5 timer is hands down a much better timer than the Timemaster. The Dixmor LED-5 will plug right into the harness of a Timemaster TM-5 or 6.

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well, thank you. I think what happened was the internal battery got low and having the bay off overnite caused my program to be lost.

I contacted the company and they walked me through reprogramming, plus I printed the instructions off the website given here (thanks!).

Since this is the first problem I've had with the timemaster, I'm not ready to yank them out and replace them with dixmores. Maybe if they REALLY break. Problem I had was lack of experience on my part and the fact that I'd never jacked with these because they have, until now, performed flawlessly over thousands of wash cycles.

Thanks for the input everyone; problem solved, bay fixed!:):):):)

Fatboy769

Living the American Dream
Reaction score
You can also buy a universal tv remote and program it for Sony to operate the Dixmor timers. It's alot cheaper than buying one from Dixmor.

Randy

Reaction score
The older LED2/3 Timers don?t have the remote capabilities. Only the newer Timers have this capability.