What's new

Three Column Vendors

washtubman

Reaction score
I have two Laurel, 3 column mechanical vendors at my wash. All the column knob/handles on both of them are very hard to pull, especially for females. Thus, they pull the handle just far enough (sometimes) for the money to fall, but not far enough to get the vendor to drop the product. I have cleaned them good and there is nothing bent, etc. Any solutions to making these things pull/dispense easier?:confused: Appreciate any help.

Randy

Reaction score
Mine are pretty loose and pull easy. Call Chip at Laurel Metals 1-888-528-7358 he knows these machines inside out.

washtubman

Reaction score
Just want to say thanks to Chip. I took the vendors apart per his instructions, lubed them as he suggested and they work much easier now. Great service, thanks again.

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
Just want to say thanks to Chip. I took the vendors apart per his instructions, lubed them as he suggested and they work much easier now. Great service, thanks again.
Any thoughts about posting a step by step description so we don't all have to call Chip? Heck maybe I will just stop in and see him. Need some screws anyway. Darn things are tough to find when you drop them. Especialy if they are in the snow and ice.