What's new

Thousands of Dollars Saved!

wisheewashee

Reaction score
This post is nothing more than a big pat on the back for Autocareforum.

I don't know about the rest of you but this forum has literally saved me thousands of dollars in potential repair bills that would otherwise be charged by a repair tech.

Thank you to everyone who has helped me solve issues.:D

pitzerwm

Reaction score
It's all you guys, I'm just trying to keep the cats headed down the freeway:) There is a review of the forum that you all might add too, if you want.

Speaking of that, please review your products/companies so that area which is being indexed by Google will also provide quick help for others and yourselves.

Reds

Reaction score
Not only does it save on repair bills, but is chock full of helpfull ideas that you can use to improve your facility or operations. Also some great parts info. Thanks to Bill for providing the venue and all the members for their input.

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Same here; minimizing expenses and maximizing revenue or increasing sales are what makes a business go vs no-go! ACF has helped me in both regards. I have met some friends here that have given me quite a few great tips in earning and saving $$$! :)

mac

Reaction score
Not only is this place helpful, but it's one of the more civilized discussion forums out there. There is a level of respect and courtesy, and intelligence, not found very often.