What's new

Things Just Got Real

MEP001

Reaction score
You definitely turned it into an advertisement without answering any questions. You've already shot me down once when I asked about a QR code customers can scan to turn on a bay or vac or to select a wash. Tell me something Touch4Wash does that Coinless can't.

soonermajic

Reaction score
You definitely turned it into an advertisement without answering any questions. You've already shot me down once when I asked about a QR code customers can scan to turn on a bay or vac or to select a wash. Tell me something Touch4Wash does that Coinless can't.
Always the SOS from you...even at 3am.🙄

MEP001

Reaction score
MEP001, I have DM you to set up some time to discuss
For what exactly, another sales pitch? Are you not able or willing to tell what Touch4Wash can do that Coinless can't for others to see? FWIW I was lied to years ago by a salesman. I asked a list of questions and he answered "yes" to everything I asked, and none of it was correct.

JLanman

Reaction score
I hope the following adds value to the forum and apologies to HeyVen for the post hijack:

I have to admit that I am not familiar with the exact services that other companies are providing. At the end of the day the real question that needs to be answered is what service does the car wash owner value? I posted earlier the list of the core services that our system offers and I believe that list aligns with most of the other programs. However; to expand from that list I can share our experiences.

We have been working with wash owners for a while now and I can tell you that there are no two the same. Each has their own goals and custom approach to how they want to run their business. As mentioned earlier in this post, they are looking for a system that can allow them to pivot if needed. Value is a custom concept as it is different from owner to owner. This being the case, I'm not sure how to compare a custom solution to another, other than to measure the value for the owner in possession of the custom solution. Our system is highly configurable, which allows it to be customized to the approach each owner would like to take with their loyalty programs.

We work with owners that are delighted when a custom enhancement that they suggested is implemented into the system. We work with owners that enjoy the frequency of enhancement notices that they have received on the advancements of the platform over the past 12 years. Many of the tools came directly from owner feedback far before some of the other systems even existed.
I am not aware of another system that offers this diversity and level of value.

We know there are several systems for you all to review. Finding the one that best aligns with your values, economics and the support levels you need is not something you can learn from a webpage or a post. The new tools can be confusing and the old days of just keeping the lights on and water running are fading, if not gone. The truth is if you are not offering some sort of loyalty program, it will be very difficult to compete with those that are. And worse, the longer you wait, the more loyal these customers are becoming to your competition. This is why folks like us exist, we are here to help you navigate, innovate and keep your business in a position to compete. As with any business decision, it boils down to working with the company that you feel you can trust and has the tools to support your current and future needs.
Please let me know if we can be of any service to anyone in the forum.

Jim