What's new

The Original Sham Now Packaged for Vending

Uncle Sam

Reaction score
There was a marketing push some months ago and at the ICA show earlier this year to promote a product called "Sham Wow". There was also a thread on this forum about the Sham Wow. I was contacted by a company that wanted to package a similar synthetic shammy for a vending machine. I told the company what was needed in sizing the product and did some sales testing and marketing with a few of our customers.

The limited sales of this shammy seems to be accepted by car wash customers as being better than the Sham Wow product. The ShurVend owners that did this test marketing and selling had a price tag of $3 on this packaged shammy.

We have access to this product for sales to operators that want to sell it in their vending machines. It can be purchased from us and delivered to your door at a price that gives you about a 100% markup. The shammy is sold in cases of 100 and comes in blue, yellow, and orange colors all mixed together in the case.

Please contact us to order your cases of this product for your vending machine.

Uncle Sam :)

Ghetto Wash

Reaction score
Can I purchase a dozen or so shams to test before I commit to a full case?

Uncle Sam

Reaction score
Ghetto Wash,

Yes, I think we can do that for you. It will cost you a little extra in shipping. I don't have any on hand at the moment, but they will be here soon. I will post when I have them in hand.

Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam

Reaction score
The new rules on this forum don't allow for attachments to any posts as we used to do because of the "spammers" around these days. It is inconvenient, but what can we do. Soooooooo, we have to use the new Photo Gallery to post pix of of this new Shammy Package.

Please go to the Photo Gallery, click on the ShurVend album, and you will see pix of these new packages and others ShurVend pix.

Uncle Sam