What's new

The most disgusting thing I ever saw in a customer's car was _________________________________________________-

MEP001

Reaction score

traveler17

Reaction score

lighthousecarwash

Reaction score
Customer used the entire car as an ash tray and mobile garbage can. Half eaten chicken wings, and mold of every color was imbedded into the back seat floors. Had to use a 3M respirator to stop from puking.
I want to see the after photo!

Debra Gorgos

Reaction score
Customer used the entire car as an ash tray and mobile garbage can. Half eaten chicken wings, and mold of every color was imbedded into the back seat floors. Had to use a 3M respirator to stop from puking.
Do you have any after photos?

Debra Gorgos

Reaction score
Good points Dave.
I meant to reply to this sooner, but after my father passed away, and before that while I was caring for him, along with my two children during a pandemic, my attention to this forum, took a backseat, and I apologize. I appreciate your suggestions for topics. I feel as if every issue has covered:
Industry trends
New products
Marketing strategies
Covid protocol changes
ROI of a detail operation
Chemicals and process

Here are links to every single issue, in case you want to check for yourself: Digital Editions/Archives - Self Serve Carwash News (autodetailingnews.com)

The only issue that got little coverage was on Covid, however the Spring 2020 issue dedicated numerous pages on the pandemic. A screenshot of that issue is posted below.

Also, the post about "Most disgusting thing I ever saw in a car" was to not only maybe enlighten new detailers as to what to expect but to also offer a way in which detailers can see they are not alone when encountering something... less than ideal. At all of the Expos and Conventions (25+ and counting) I have been to over the years (15+ and counting), it seems as if "lighter" materials in the magazine are wanted and appreciated. I am simply trying to give the readers what they want and cannot please everyone.

If you have any suggestions for the magazine that have NOT been covered, please send them my way.

Sincerely,
Debra, the less than fun person at the party

Attachments