What's new

Swipe N Clean Printer Port Card

Buzzie8

Reaction score
Does anybody know somebody who is parting out a Swipe N Clean? I just had my receipt printer repaired and now I get the message "does not recognize printer port" when I run diagnostics. I called JCC about three weeks ago and they said it was probably the printer card inside. I tried calling them (tech support) three times since with no return phone calls to order the card. I'm assuming it is proprietary. Has anyone ever changed this out? Any insight would be appreciated.

robblackburn

Reaction score
Does anybody know somebody who is parting out a Swipe N Clean? I just had my receipt printer repaired and now I get the message "does not recognize printer port" when I run diagnostics. I called JCC about three weeks ago and they said it was probably the printer card inside. I tried calling them (tech support) three times since with no return phone calls to order the card. I'm assuming it is proprietary. Has anyone ever changed this out? Any insight would be appreciated.
I believe it is called a Lava card and it is not proprietary. The Coleman part number is 75818 for a single lava card but I am not sure that is the problem. It could also be the slot on the mother board of the computer. I would start with powering down the computer and then pulling the lava card that the printer card is plugged into. Sometimes by just resetting this it can clear things up. Hope this helps a little.

Rob