What's new

Super Wash IBA?

Mark

Reaction score
New to this business! Just bought twenty year old Super Wash, competition is five years old with a D&S 5000 with dryer, should I replace the old IBA? We are both 1 IBA and 3 SS both are on the same street across from each other. Saturday and Sunday both are equaly busy, through the week the Super Wash suffers. Thanks for any ideas!

robert roman

Bob Roman
Reaction score
My question is what are your goals and objectives. In other words, what are you trying to accomplish? Do you want to take 30% of his business, 50% or make him wish he never went into business?

pitzerwm

Reaction score
Good luck, that was Super Washes, business plan to build right across the street from an established one, sell it to a newbie and let the chips fall where they may. Maybe one reason that a lot of them are gone.

Turbo

Reaction score
Bill-it sounds like in this case the Super Wash was there first. Not sure that it matters at this point.

Robert-what is the answer at 30%, 50% and "wish he never went in the business"?

Mark

Reaction score
I'm looking to get half the car wash business on this street 30% would work.

Gabriel

Reaction score
If you want to improve and compete you have to up grade to a higher level. Better equipment, nicer facilities, clean, well managed and some extra creativity to draw business. The forum is full of good ideas on promotion. Get a better IBA.

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
In the immediate term, I'd concentrate on the best chemistry I could muster. I'd consider adding a complimentary prep station customers can use to clean their wheels. If you replace the auto, consider a modern friction unit.

Got Foam brushes in your SS?

Etowah