What's new

Standard MC535RL-CC

washregal

Reaction score
Has anyone had experience with this product?

I am thinking about adding these to my wash's still vend tokens but give my customers the ability to use Credit cards on everything.

Does that make sense?

Has anyone else used this product to vend tokens. Increase in sales? What have your experiences been?

TurboJet

Reaction score
I have the MC315RL-CC. Machine has been very reliable. I also have the receipt printer, but it jams frequently. Went to a thicker thermal paper which has helped, but still jams from time to time.

I bought the machine more for customer convenience, and as a back up in case my two changers happened to go down. I sell tokens for $2 each, and have the machine's four buttons set at $6, $8, $10, and $20 sale points. Originally I thought most of my sales would be at the $6 amount, but about 25% are at the $20 price point.

8-10% of total sales are with the CC. Has it translated into more sales, or is it taking from the cash sales - I don't know. My overall sales were higher last year but I don't think I can attribute to the CC machine.

If you can afford it, I think CC acceptance in the bays is the way to go to really increase revenues. My building layout did not allow me to go the inbay option.

Turbo.