What's new

SS CC Sales Off 75%

Red Baron

Reaction score
My overall sales are up significantly, but over the last quarter my ss cc sales are way off! Is it the economy? Are your ss cc sales off? Or, do I have a problem of people being annoyed that they see the $15 initial charge to their card and don't know the difference gets credited back? If the latter, I have some educating to do.

I would think that cc sales would be up in a down economy.

MEP001

Reaction score
Ours seem to be consistent. It could be the economy and the community worried about getting into debt, so they're avoiding card charges. In any case, education wouldn't hurt.

jloebker

Reaction score
:confused:
My overall sales are up significantly, but over the last quarter my ss cc sales are way off! Is it the economy? Are your ss cc sales off? Or, do I have a problem of people being annoyed that they see the $15 initial charge to their card and don't know the difference gets credited back? If the latter, I have some educating to do.

I would think that cc sales would be up in a down economy.
:confused:Didn't we discuss this on your post on 1/4/09 in General Discussions "Me VS. The Customer" Do you suppose these SS CC customers are some of the ones you like to run off. Maybe thats why their annoyed.

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Mine are growing. But I am a new wash and just accept cc at IBA.