What's new

Sprayer Attachment Vac Comb

mjwalsh

6 bay SS w/laundromat
Reaction score
Do you find that most of the dog washers use a mitt or their fingers to also help scrub the dog? If that was the case then I would think that a brush attachment on the end of the sprayer would be helpful.

How about on the end of the pet vac hose? Maybe a comb attachment would be helpful.

bigleo48

Reaction score
MJ,

They use they're hands to scrub.

Use this for the pet vac http://www.totalvac.com/parts/CT109B.html

Big

mjwalsh

6 bay SS w/laundromat
Reaction score
Vac colored hose source?

Thanks Big Leo,

My blow dryers & my vacuums both came with black hoses. The blow dryers with a black 1-1/2" hose & the pet vacs with a black 1-1/4" hose. Do you have a good source to order from that would allow us to have a distinct color to help make instructions more straight forward for our customers.

bigleo48

Reaction score
MJ,

Not to sound flip, but I think you're over thinking this. Both my Vac & Blowers are the same type and color hose. I have never had anybody confuse the two...after all, when you turn the dial to dryer the dryer hose blows, when you turn to Vac, the vac hose sucks.

I would be more concerned with more important issues, like how easily the room can be cleaned, time to hot water, water pressure, chemical prices and selections, etc, which I'm sure you have thought about.

BTW, Kleenrite has hoses of many colors and sizes, plus adapters, etc.

Big

mjwalsh

6 bay SS w/laundromat
Reaction score
Where are you big k?

Big Leo,

Your right---I am definitely getting hung up on lesser items. As nutty as it sounds we actually already had a bunch of blue 1-1/2" that we use for our 22 year old car wash hand blo drys tucked away with our parts.

I went to Lowe's like Big K suggested worked best for him & found a garden sprayer decribed as their "fireman's sprayer" about $17. No other sprayer looked or was in the price range Big K suggested.

I found a pretty good source for a T & S Sprayer with a coiled hose that should work. This dog wash is costing way more & taking way longer than We planned. The difference between a lump of coal & a diamond? We will find out.