What's new

Splash & Dash machine from Coleman

PanamaRob

Reaction score
Anyone have any insight into this machine. I'm considering buying one and installing it here in Panama. I'm a newbie so any advice per the machine and self serve wash in general would be appreciated. Thanks!

MEP001

Reaction score
Check carwashconsignment.com for a used one. They're really expensive new.

WizardManiac

Reaction score
Anyone have any insight into this machine. I'm considering buying one and installing it here in Panama. I'm a newbie so any advice per the machine and self serve wash in general would be appreciated. Thanks!
I can help you.FYI hablo espanol.

mac

Reaction score
I actually have a used one in my warehouse in southwest FL. The machine as built had a high pressure wash, rinse, wax, and foam brush. It came with a rotary switch and electronic coin acceptor. I have mixed feelings on these things. You find them mostly in apartment complexes. I sorta dislike them because they compete with brick and mortor washes where an owner spent a lot of money to build a business that had all the ammenities and complied with all EPA regulations. Before you put one in, check to see that it's legal. For instance, where will the waste water go? To me that's the big question.

Last edited by a moderator: