What's new

Southern California: Have your star locks been buglarized recently? Great news...

CaliCWKing

Reaction score
I posted about 6 months ago about how some ******* was hitting my star locks under my vacuums and vendors. Wound up getting a camera system, actually got the perp on tape, yet could not get a good view of his license plate.

This morning, a heaven sent phone call woke me up.

I had shown my surveilance tapes to the neighbors and am glad that I did. Sure enough the perp was back and he was getting brave as this was the third time this week he had been spotted there. I don't think he ever realized I had cameras.

So, long story short, I busted him. Hard. He literally broke down crying in the back of the car and he wound up admitting to EVERYTHING right in front of the officers.

The police found all kinds of combos written down inside of his car, I am pretty sure that we are not the only wash that he was hitting. If anyone else has had this similar problem in the area and have any kind of evidence that you feel that you can link to this guy, please PM me or post on here and I will give you whatever info I can help you with.