What's new

Solenlid Valve...

Twodose

Reaction score
Anyone know who makes a solenoid valve like this besides d/h? Its NO 24v trickle for the weep.

Its got a 1/8 orifice. 1/4 in and out. There is one for each bay.

Thats Solenoid, sorry.

Twodose

Reaction score
This one has a conduit fitting where the wires are. Its mounted sidways in the panel box.

MEP001

Reaction score
Do you need the conduit fitting?

The solenoid you pictured is an ITT. I don't think they make them anymore, but there should be one with the same conduit fitting made by GC that you can get from Dultmeier.

soapy

Reaction score
Ryko used these on their older SS systems. It would allow product to cycle out to the bay and back during cold weather. I bought Parker solenoids as replacments before reengineering the system to eliminate the need for the 3 way solenoids.

Reaction score
Anyone know who makes a solenoid valve like this besides d/h? Its NO 24v trickle for the weep.

Its got a 1/8 orifice. 1/4 in and out. There is one for each bay.

Thats Solenoid, sorry.

You can use the kip just move it and mount it down by the pump and extend the hose and wire

MEP001

Reaction score
soapy said:
Ryko used these on their older SS systems. It would allow product to cycle out to the bay and back during cold weather. I bought Parker solenoids as replacments before reengineering the system to eliminate the need for the 3 way solenoids.
What Twodose has is a normally-open solenoid which D/H uses on each bay for the weep - when low-pressure functions are selected the weep is turned off so the product isn't diluted. I've re-engineered a number of their overly-complicated weep systems and basically replaced the whole mess by regulating the weep pressure below the low-pressure functions.

Ghetto Wash

Reaction score
What Twodose has is a normally-open solenoid which D/H uses on each bay for the weep - when low-pressure functions are selected the weep is turned off so the product isn't diluted. I've re-engineered a number of their overly-complicated weep systems and basically replaced the whole mess by regulating the weep pressure below the low-pressure functions.
I have the NO weep solenoid for the entire CW like everyone else does. On each bay I have a NO solenoid on the weep line. If the bay is on the solenoid is energized stopping the weep to that bay. No dilution of LP services.

Etowah

MEP001

Reaction score
Twodose said:
I can't even find a Kip NO like this one:
The one I linked for you is before is exactly "a Kip NO like this one". You could use it and fashion a mount - it doesn't have to be on a conduit fitting.

mjc3333

Reaction score
That is an old Honeywell valve. You can get a replacement through Parker's Skinner Valve division. It looks like a three way valve with the bottom portion of the valve being NC, and the top inlet NO. When the coil energizes the valve, the NO portion is "closed off". When the valve is de-energized, the NO is open. Google Parker Skinner Valve to get a distributor. They may be able to cross reference the model number. If not, they can match the voltage, body material, inlet size and orifice for all three ports.