What's new

Softgloos: Neoglide vs. Foambrite brushes

soonermajic

Reaction score
anyone have opinions of these 2? I have heard conflicting opinions....
Neoglide is MUCH cheaper

MGSMN

Reaction score
I have seen two Ryko Softgloss 5 brush machines in the field with these "C" channel NeoGlide brushes on them. My impression was that they seem to slap the surface as they are flat and spaced out more than Ryko Foambrite brushes. One of the machines had added an extra steel plate to the top brush counter weight to balance it. I don't know if that site added extra brush sections to the top brush to cause the imbalance. That being said I did not notice any difference in the wash quality though.

MGSMN

Reaction score
FYI: Ryko is currently having a "Brush Blow Out Sale". 5 brush complete set for $9500.00 and free shipping.

DavidM

Reaction score
I know this is an old thread... Does anyone have additional input on the Ryko foambrite vs Neoglide? Is there a good reason to spend the extra money on Foambrite from Ryko? (about $6000 more)

David

DavidM

Reaction score
I went with Neoglide. I couldn't find a good reason to spend the extra money on Foambrite. It has only been 5 weeks but so far I am happy with Neoglide. No issues. I'm not concerned with durability because I had Neoglide in my tunnel and know it holds up.

I dont think the Neoglide is any louder. There is an option to upgrade to the "hush brush" style Neoglide. The cloth is folded over like the original Foambrite but I dont think it is necessary.

David