What's new

Social Media and SEO services

jsoriano

Reaction score
Hi, wondering if someone is using a marketing company for Social Media advertising. WE are going to start investing in marketing and we are trying to find a company that knows the business. Any recommendation?

Thanks

mac

Reaction score
Well good luck with your search. I've been going through the same process and am just a little overwhelmed by the choices and prices. The pricing I got was a low of $145 to well over a grand. That is each month. I have a unique IBA that washes tall vans and none of the social people seemed to have a way to target people with those tall vans. So I'm going with a direct mailer and see how that does.

Andy Burn

Reaction score
We use a graphic designer who designs social media posts as per our requirement. We receive 4 designed posts a week and then my staff posts them on Instagram, Facebook. My cost is $250 (Canadian) for the designed posts.

Car_Wash_Guy

Reaction score
Im currently using SLAM through Sonny’s. We’re still working things up but so far so good.

I have a very busy IBA site with monthly’s and a new EE I just opened.

Im figuring after 4-6 months I’ll have a better idea of it’s effects. Also had Sonny’s re do my website

washnshine

Reaction score
Im currently using SLAM through Sonny’s. We’re still working things up but so far so good.

I have a very busy IBA site with monthly’s and a new EE I just opened.

Im figuring after 4-6 months I’ll have a better idea of it’s effects. Also had Sonny’s re do my website
I know a company that used SLAM and they said it made all the difference when starting up their EE with memberships. Before getting SLAM, they were under the “build it and they will come” philosophy.