What's new

Site data managers and reporting

mac

Reaction score
In a way I almost feel like I'm cheating. Whenever a client asks about something I'm not current with, I say, no problem, I'll get that for you. Well one guy asks about data managers/reporters for self serve with automatics. Haven't seen much new lately. Anything good out there? I know some of you have built your own, but I'm looking for something to buy with tech support that's not in the middle east. Any suggestions?

mac

Reaction score
With ewverything else available now even on your phone, this seems like a good time for someone to offer this. The existing systems out there suffer from what I would call lack of support and/or innovation. Hello manufacturers !

whitescout

Banned
Reaction score
What kind of data are you looking for????? Sales for automatic and self serve? Total cash sales and credit sales for each piece of equipment?

Washpay from unitec does this. You can "dial in" from any web enabled device.

If you are looking for amount of chemical used, water used, electricity used, I think there are way too many variables in equipment, and sites to mass produce.

sparkey

Reaction score
I collect my own data through my PLC. I keep track of all automatic sales amounts, selfserve amounts, the amount of time each customer is in the selfserve bays, car count per each chemical I use. I also keep track of the time of day that people are washing cars, which wash packages each person is choosing, etc. I know alot of this data doesn't have much use but it helps me identify trends which I can use to target sales. With my PLC I store the income data for one year before it gets overwritten. The other data such as what washes people are picking just keeps accumulating until I reset it. I have screens set up where all of this information is displayed, or I can connect my laptop and pull all the information and save it.

Ric

Cantree Member
Reaction score
I'm in the process of installing one now. In addition to remote monitoring it also has the option of allowing credit card usage. It has a slick loyalty card program for the customer, which uses the customers credit card as the loyalty card. They log in and join the club, etc. It's coming along well. Support for it has been fantastic. The developer is flying in on 12/14 to install the hardware and set it up.

Call Brian @ Imagine Innovations. 1-800-778-5943. Have him setup an online demo with you. Tell him Ric from Michigan sent you.

Ric

Cantree Member
Reaction score
I'm in the process of installing one now. In addition to remote monitoring it also has the option of allowing credit card usage. It has a slick loyalty card program for the customer, which uses the customers credit card as the loyalty card. They log in and join the club, etc. It's coming along well. Support for it has been fantastic. The developer is flying in on 12/14 to install the hardware and set it up.

Call Brian @ Imagine Innovations. 1-800-778-5943 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting**************1-800-778-5943******end_of_the_skype_highlighting. Have him setup an online demo with you. Tell him Ric from Michigan sent you.
Sorry...I gave the wrong phone#:(. Call Brian on his cell phone @ 951-529-5561

JIMT

Reaction score
Sparkey,
What kind of PLC do you have? How do you have so many inputs. It must be pretty expensive.
JIMT