What's new

Simply "Sign this blank page"

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Recently a sales rep from a 3d party electricity provider had the ball$ to ask me to 'sign this blank page' within their contract!

I said:'Suzy (not her real name), my lawyer doesn't allow me to sign any blank pages. No one I know would ever do this. Many friends of mine would throw you out of their office for requesting they sign a blank page'.

She replied:'well....no one has ever questioned that'. I told her that the carwash guy is apparently alot smarter than these other folks she mentioned and too bad for them but I wasn't signing any of the document and she could leave while I 'review' it.

Can you believe this???? At the bottom of the blank page, next to where I would sign, it reads:" I have confirmed the completeness and accuracy of the information on this page."

Unbelievable, right?

JustClean

Reaction score
Recently a sales rep from a 3d party electricity provider had the ball$ to ask me to 'sign this blank page' within their contract!

I said:'Suzy (not her real name), my lawyer doesn't allow me to sign any blank pages. No one I know would ever do this. Many friends of mine would throw you out of their office for requesting they sign a blank page'.

She replied:'well....no one has ever questioned that'. I told her that the carwash guy is apparently alot smarter than these other folks she mentioned and too bad for them but I wasn't signing any of the document and she could leave while I 'review' it.

Can you believe this???? At the bottom of the blank page, next to where I would sign, it reads:" I have confirmed the completeness and accuracy of the information on this page."

Unbelievable, right?

I had a #@$% bank manager trying to do exactly the same to me and at the time I couldn't believe it either!!!

briteauto

Reaction score
Unbelievable - especially since apparently other people have signed blank pages.

Ask her to take out a personal check, sign it and leave it with you.