What's new

Simoniz Hot Wax and Shine for IBA

briteauto

Reaction score
I'm interested in any thoughts on incorporating this product in a friction IBA.

I know it is designed to be used with a heated bubble type applicator in a tunnel wash, but I was thinking of putting it on through the tri foam applicator cycle and then letting the friction go to work.

I would not heat the product, so I guess I could not call it "hot" wax and shine, but I could advertise simoniz carnauba wax and shine, or something like that.

The reason I am looking into doing this is to increase the price on my top package, and I already have the super sealer and all the other goodies -except tire shine, but I am not interested in that option.

Mike

Reaction score
I'm interested in any thoughts on incorporating this product in a friction IBA.

I know it is designed to be used with a heated bubble type applicator in a tunnel wash, but I was thinking of putting it on through the tri foam applicator cycle and then letting the friction go to work.

I would not heat the product, so I guess I could not call it "hot" wax and shine, but I could advertise simoniz carnauba wax and shine, or something like that.

The reason I am looking into doing this is to increase the price on my top package, and I already have the super sealer and all the other goodies -except tire shine, but I am not interested in that option.

Mike
You can run it through Foamer we have done this in some tunnels and it works good. So i see no reason it would no work in an IBA.