What's new

sensortron double pulse

Jimmy Buffett

Reaction score
One of my bays is giving multiple pulses per coin. I think it's usually 2 but not sure it is always 2. I changed the timer and that didn't help so I changed the coin acceptor. Still the same problem. What can I do? It's a Jim Coleman timer with a sensortron. All that's left is the board. That's what costs the most so that's probably what it is!

Reaction score
One of my bays is giving multiple pulses per coin. I think it's usually 2 but not sure it is always 2. I changed the timer and that didn't help so I changed the coin acceptor. Still the same problem. What can I do? It's a Jim Coleman timer with a sensortron. All that's left is the board. That's what costs the most so that's probably what it is!
Does it do it all the time? I have seen a coin jump back up and cause this before.

Jimmy Buffett

Reaction score
It did not move with the board. So I've changed the timer, coin acceptor and the board.

Buzzie8

Reaction score
Keep in mind, that I am pretty sure Sensortrons have at least a two, and maybe three year warranty. I am losing my memory in my old age! You can also send back for repair.

MEP001

Reaction score
Does it do it all the time or only when the meter door is open?