What's new

SAVE THE DATE -27th Northeast Regional Carwash Convention- September 19-21, 2016

NRCC2016

Reaction score
SAVE THE DATE!
The 27th Northeast Regional Carwash Convention (NRCC), September 19-21, 2016, at the Atlantic City Convention Center, is sure to be another record-breaking event. With a record 301 exhibits last year, and room to grow, vendors are expanding their footprints and taking advantage of this state-of-the-art facility to showcase their products and equipment to East Coast operators. Manufacturers and distributors from the Northeast and beyond will be on hand to introduce you to the newest innovations to make your business more efficient, profitable and successful.

Interested in becoming an exhibitor?
Secure your booth space today and take advantage of our valuable sponsorship opportunities to maximize your exposure at the 2016 NRCC, the country’s largest regional carwash show!

For more information call 800/868-8590 or email info@nrccshow.com

Please visit www.nrccshow.com

lilb93

Reaction score
That makes it even worse. They screw them and us. Just looking to fill there pockets and run.

PaulLovesJamie

rural 5 bay SS
Reaction score
I go almost every year, my Mom lives not far from there so its a good 'excuse' to visit for a couple days.
I only attend the exhibit hall, so I cant comment on the rest of the show but I think they do a decent job - always a few vendors I spent time talking with, its always been worth my time. Of course its not free admission... overpriced? maybe, but I hear that about my $3 start price too.

pgrzes

Reaction score
Ill be there today, Paul I will look for you. Rehabbing a wash now so I am looking to get some info and pricing deals on equipment.