What's new

RYKO Touch N Go

whitebirch

Reaction score
Is anyone happy with your Touch N Go? I think that mine has been down way to much for the lofty price tag that was attached to it.

DiamondWash

Reaction score
This Diamond Car Wash across the street from Ryko Mfg what issues are you having with your T&G? I have had some issues with mine but I was able to fix them myself.

whitebirch

Reaction score
Two things:

1. The cutter unit seems to take a nap when it should be cutting. The customers pull the paper before it is cut and then the paper usually gets bound up for the next person.

2. My touch screen is not responsive at this time. The techs gave me something to try, but they weren't sure.

Thanks

DiamondWash

Reaction score
I have to run out to Hydro-Splash car wash down the street from you to deliver chemicals, I would be glad to come over and check some things for you if you won't mind, my cell is 515-770-1820 (Steve)

whitebirch

Reaction score
I appreciate the offer. I am not in town today. When I get back this evening, I am going to try what has been suggested by Ryko. If that doesn't work I will let you know.

Thanks again, much appreciated.

whitebirch

Reaction score
After talking with the techs, they are suggesting that I remove the touch screen and re-caulk. The thought is that the screen is touching the box and constantly receiving a signal.

DiamondWash

Reaction score
Before you do that open your cabinet and see if "DS1" is flashing green and no other lights are flashing if so the screen isn't touching anything it is working as it should be "DS1" and "DS2" only flash together when you touch the outer screen also by removing the screen and recauking can be dangerous if you do not know what you are doing because a new screen whole setup is $3,015.36 (I had to buy one) I don't know what the new "special glass only" section costs but it's not cheap! if they even sell that portion anymore, check your lights if you want I am still available to come over to your wash and check things out if you don't mind.

whitebirch

Reaction score
Thanks for the clue on the lights. They are all flashing, all the time. I am a little nervous about un-caulking the screen. I was hoping to carefully remove the screen with a small blade. Is there a better way?

whitebirch

Reaction score
Thanks for following up. I have not attempted to remove the screen from the old caulk, yet. I am definitely a little hesitant to get that job started. Fortunately, it is still printing codes for the customers. They just can't come back and print a receipt. I will attempt to remove it when we have some slower days. Hopefully, that won't happen for a while.

Thanks

Steve