What's new

ryko top brush

qualitycarwash

Reaction score
recently have had an issue with my top brush lifting about half way threw washing the hood, and keeps lifting on the windshield and top on trucks and SUV I thought it was a count weight issue but has been working flawless for 5 months checked the weight an is within spec adjusted the return air needle valve on the top cylinder was told to adjust the top brush air pressure lower and this actually helped but not a complete fix everything on this machine was new 5 months ago including he Mac valve I talked to ryko they said something is not dialed in right and needs a service tech. I explained that the top brush is lifting up at he rear of he hood high enough while in the driver seat you can see light between the brush and the hood surface and continues up the windshield and on the top and then lifts at he rear correctly. Today I connected my hand held to the PLC checking the ultra sonic thinking it was reading wrong but looked good while watching the PLC output 37 which is the top brush air solenoid lights up when the top brush is to be lowered to wash and continues till about half way across the hood then the output 37 goes of for a second which triggers the Mac valve to apply air to the top brush solenoid and continues to blink while moving up the windshield and on the top ryko said no doesn't work that way but I seen it personally. Has to be a setting to do with tall vehicles because only happens on trucks and SUV cars work perfect. any ideas.

qualitycarwash

Reaction score
fixed moved the counter weight and yes this machine is designed to step up the top brush as it moves up the windshield of trucks and SUV RYKO tech are still in disbelief ????? should be in your books you guys built he machine.