What's new

Ryko cold weather door control

RykoPro

Technician/Manager
Reaction score
My machine was built in 2002, SN 121615 amd the program is 25696-000. I understand what you mean by ervery scenario, but I bet you can get almost all of them. I would be happy to help you if there is any question. You did make a comment about about never heard of this situation, but it has been on my mind for years, and I have talked to several people who admit to the same problem when asked. They probably got the same response as I, which is that this is what the machine does, and so dropped the issue as unfixable. I do want to thank everybody for their input. Jud
After hearing everything you both have told me I have actually had this problem before. It all goes back to having eyes on the doors that are hooked directly to the opener with loops hooked to the PLC. We did figure out a neat thing with the entrance door photo eyes the other day. There are a few issues with the system that do not transfer well to a self serve location (no one around to see that the door is open). I would be willing to work with you to get everything bullet proof for your situation.