What's new

ryko code 49

diamond joe

Reaction score
about 2 weeks after a customer managed to get his suv at a 45 degerr angle in my ryko bay,clearing off the wheel scrubber shear pins in the process I have a code 49 roughly every 6 or so cars.All washes are working well,all sensors ect light up on the pc board.
any thoughts?
thanks,
Joe

NJpdq

Reaction score
As long as your sure the photo eye directly in front of the wheel scrub is working, code 49 comes from when the care is exiting the bay, the backup air switch may have moved and is now to close to that photo eye. It has to see the air switch and then that photo eye.

mannblk73

Reaction score
ryko soft gloss xs ( error code 17, & 49 )

Last week I had error code 17 ( any prox arm not activating ) So, I checked all the prox sensors and found 1 that was not working. I replaced it and test washed a car. Everything seemed to work just fine. The control box on the bay wall was clear of any errors. However, the code-a-wash in the store was showing error code 17, and error code 49 ( vehicle not detected ). There was no vehicle in the bay to detect at the time, so I am a little confused. So anybody have any thoughts on where to go from here? THANKS IN ADVANCE!

mannblk73

Reaction score
The power had been shut off up to the time of the repair. Is there a special procedure for reseting it?