What's new

Rowe Coin Hoppers...

Twodose

Reaction score
On a 6-50276-08 High Capacity coin hopper.

I took one apart to experiment with it.

I can get one side together but when putting the other side on I can't get the rectangular shaped plastic tab to go in the hole correctly where it is supposed to on the side.

Or if anyone has had one of these apart and knows the correct order to put the parts back together, there has to be a trick to the black tabs.

Whale of a Wash

5 Washes 36Bays 2Vectors
Reaction score
I try to pry the side with a screwdriver till the tab slides in. As long as it was apart you should clean around the chain in the grooves with alcohol, as any build up will make the coins fall off, and cause more hopper empty problems.

Buzzie8

Reaction score
What machine are these from? I have two Rowe coin hoppers (validators too)from my old Coleman Entry Wizards collecting dust. Let me know if you are interested and I will check to see if they are the same model.

Twodose

Reaction score
Actually I purchased the Genesis Conversion Kit from Etowah Valley for the Rowe, mine was the BC-1200, upgraded to the BC-1400.

I was having trouble understanding in the instructions for the Genesis Kit about the hoppers where it says “dissemble the rear mechanism and center baffle from the hopper shell”. So I wanted to make sure I knew how to take apart the hoppers before actually doing the job.

Had an extra hopper around so I was experimenting with it, I wan't to make sure I know what i am doing before it is installed.

Has anyone installed one of these?

rzeavy

Reaction score
Their are 6 black screws on each side of the hopper and 2 black screws on the back of the hopper - take them out. Then push the part with the triangle latch forward, so the latch is out of the groove and with a screwdriver separate the hopper's wall to get the latch out and remove the chain holder out.
Clean all the dirt along the track (with a screwdriver) and put it back together.