What's new

"Reverend" Jessee Jackson

mac

Reaction score
Remember he is the same minister who referred to New York as hymie town and got caught saying that. Guess you can't be prejudiced if you're black. Only us whities can do that. Another fine example of a Democrat leader. Right up there with Larry Flint and Roger Moore.

ted mcmeekin

Fast and Clean
Reaction score
I think you meant Michael Moore. Jessie is the same guy who counciled Bill Clinton on his affairs while getting one of his staff members pregnant. Can you spell hypocrite--J E S S I E J A C K S O N. The democrats are always challenged when searching for character.

Ted

mac

Reaction score
Sorry, I meant Michael, not Roger Moore. Yes, these guys are a piece of cake. I had forgotten about the rev counseling Clinton. There he was, walking out the front door waving his bible while a few days later it was announce he fathered an illegitimate child with some one. I am waiting for the outrage for Jackson to withdraw from public life. Just what do you think the reaction would be if Newt or any republican had said this? They would be tarred and feathered.

rph9168

Carwashguy
Reaction score
Jesse is notorious for "shaking down" big business for donations or favors using the threat of a black boycott as a hammer. How do you think his son got a Budweiser beer distributorship in Chicago? He has brought the art of using dirty politics to line your pockets to a new high. He makes Al Sharpton look like an amateur.

Fatboy769

Living the American Dream
Reaction score
He has always lived off the public, what makes you think he might change?

Tom, I know he's not going to change. Just wishful thinking on my part. I'm just sick and tired of him always playing the race card, when in fact, he's one of the biggest racist of all time.

Tom Thumb

Reaction score
I agree with you on that,wonder when someone ? will check in and let us know why we are not being fair with this democrat.

pitzerwm

Reaction score
Why are you guys surprised, just take lessons from the masters. There is always something to learn from anyone.

mac

Reaction score
I am really surprised that Doug has not let us know of all the times when republicans said they wished to castrate black people. He must be on vacation.

rph9168

Carwashguy
Reaction score
It was enjoyable to see Jessie get roasted on the Fox news/commentary shows last night. It was even better to see him squirm in person on Greta's Show. Even Al Sharpton didn't come to his defense. He is lucky Obama let him off so easy. His act is old and doesn't play well in today's political arena. In a way I think this helps Obama since most of the blacks and Dems on TV condemned Jessie as "old news" and out of touch with the needs of blacks today while crowning Obama as the new savior. If he wasn't before this incident Jessie is now history in the Democratic Party.