What's new

Replacement for 3/8" Danfoss valve on WW HV

fastlx

Reaction score
Anyone ever use a replacement for the Danfoss 3/8" water/chemical solenoid valve on the wash world HV system. Seems like the new ones only last a few months and then the seat has a small crack or wear pattern and you have to replace the solenoid. This would be used on the LP1, LP2, triple foam etc.

Thanks,

Vic

Car_Wash_Guy

Reaction score
I've been using DEMA's and have been thinking of trying the Danfoss'. The DEMA's on my Radius last a bit longer than yours are even thought they're only rated at 150psi.

GoBuckeyes

Self-Serve and Automatics
Reaction score
We use these and have had good success. We replace the EPDM diaphragm with Viton ones. You could probably order them that way but I just keep the EPDM diaphragms and use them in our hydrominders. Diaphragms last between 6 and 12 months depending on the chemical. Thats the only part that fails typically.

bert79

Reaction score
We swapped the danfoss for dema over a year ago on our laser 4000. Tons of issues before. None since. You wont be disappointed with dema.

fastlx

Reaction score
I have seen the LP 1 or LP2 takes a long time to get to the outside unit and the line is full of plain water. I then just disconnect the outlet hose right after the solenoid and if water is slowly coming out the valve is leaking. Just the 50 psi of city water in the line will show the small leak.

tdlconceptsllc

Reaction score
What are tell tale signs that the valve is bad or leaking that you would notice if just looking at the pump station. thanks

You will be sucking multiple products at once and never know it unless you poor out a little chem on pick up tubes. Like mixing wax and soap same time not cleaning cars very common on 4000s

fastlx

Reaction score
Kleen Rite is out of stock until next week on the Viton kits. So I will order a few with the Dema valves and try. Thanks Again