What's new

replacement bill counter

Jram

Reaction score
Saw a few klopp manul coin counters on Carwash consignment

bigjws

Reaction score
I’ve been using this from Amazon for the last 3 years now.. have to sort first, but not a single problem yet (knock on wood) for a $120..

mjwalsh

6 bay SS w/laundromat
Reaction score
I just spent 1K refurbishing my 4098 through our local Cummins Allison dealer. The rubber rollers had gotten gooey and I told the repairman to go through it thoroughly. I originally bought the unit on ebay maybe five years ago for around $1500. Hope it works for a few more years. It's a huge time saver.
Greg,

For the heck of it ... maybe you can ask your local Cummins Allison repairman ... how the bill counter repair costs & its potential problems compare with the Cummins Allison Coin JetSort 2000 &/or 3000? Based on my communications with our local Cummins Allison repair people they draw a major contrast in terms of potential service-repair ... & the for the most part the "not too expensive" Coin Pad is all that tends to need to be replaced on their Coin Counter-Sorter Models. I can't speak for.. what is all involved... when it comes to people on this forum's intense hatred of dollar coins. I am sure that some of their explanations appear to be that they feel they have no say in what politicians & bankers at every level do.

I remember when I was at a Des Moines Heartland Car Wash Assn Show's breakout session where a scheduled legislator failed to show up .... I could be wrong ... but I could not help but sense ... an overwhelming fear within those car wash operators attending that session ... during that continued-limped along meeting ... without the AWOL-MIA lawmaker.

Last edited:

MEP001

Reaction score
I can't speak for.. what is all involved... when it comes to people on this forum's intense hatred of dollar coins.
Since you get so offended when someone "puts words in your mouth," show me one post on this forum where anyone said anything remotely similar to what you just claimed.

Jonathan

Reaction score
Klopp has the best counters for car washes because it will handle wet coins, but the cheapest one is $1100. It doesn't sort at all.

This one will off-sort, but only smaller coins than what you're counting. Larger coins will jam it, and you have to stop and remove them. That's the best you're going to get for under $500.

FWIW, I take quarters to the bank in bags of $500. I pay the same ($4 per bag) whether the count is correct or not. I use a digital parts-counting scale that I calibrated for quarters and it's accurate to within three coins. I have to sort out tokens before deposit which I do by hand, takes less than five minutes per $500.
Bro, why would car washes need to handle wet coins? Really curious about it.

Jonathan

Reaction score
Tbh, I've used both the mixed denomination money counter and the 2 pockets money sorter types for over five years now, and they've been really stable and reliable.

Given your requirements, I highly recommend checking out the Ribao BCS-160. This machine features two pockets, allowing it to continue operations even when rejecting a denomination, which sounds like it could perfectly meet your needs. Additionally, Ribao Technology is renowned for its robust global customer service, ensuring you get the support you need wherever you are.

If you are interested, please visite their official website for more detailed information: www.ribaotechnology.com

Keno

Reaction score
Pretty sure "Johnathan" works for or is somehow affiliated with Ribao. Always promoting their products and in an earlier post he mentioned he is in China.

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
Pretty sure "Johnathan" works for or is somehow affiliated with Ribao. Always promoting their products and in an earlier post he mentioned he is in China.
Could be- but I have 2 of the Ribao mixed denomination counters. Bank Takes mixed denominations so it's great for me.