What's new

Repairs & Set Up

Etowah
Reaction score
I recently purchased a carwash with a touchless automatic bay. It's been a nightmare so far, when we bought it I called a company out to look everything over before we opened it back up. Not happy with the service from the Automatic bay the prewash tubes were cracked he was supposed to order me new ones. He sent 2 sets that were wrong never got the correct ones I ended up having a machine shop make me some out of stainless steel instead of PCV. I got them in and test ran the machine it goes through the entire cycle but doesn't clean the car. I washed a white car with some light mud on the side of it twice and I could still see where the mud was and wipe it off with my fingers. I didn't open it up we live in a small town in Northeast Missouri. Can anyone suggest a company that can come out and set it up and do repairs to make it work as it should. I don't know anything about carwashes completely new to the game. I don't know if the chemicals are diluted or turned down like the previous owner had done on the self service bays or what. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

eckert16

Reaction score
You'll get responses if you can provide some details: remember, we can't see what you're talking about. Name of the equipment, type, chemicals, control panel description, wash packages, etc.

washnshine

Reaction score
Whatever brand your touchless machine is - please share it on the forum- you will probably want to contact that distributor in your area.